The Value of Membership
The CSCJA represents nearly all judges who serve or have served on the superior courts and courts of appeal, as well as on the Federal Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal and the Tax Court of Canada. The Association serves the interested of its members by:
- Acting as a liaison and unified voice for federally appointed judges on matters related to rule of law, judicial independence, compensation and benefits, education, conduct, and workplace health and wellbeing on working closely on these matters with the Canadian Judicial Council and the Office of the Commissioner for Federal Judicial Affairs Canada.
- Offering an exclusive supplementary health care plan that is unique in Canada, including benefits such as unlimited in-home nursing care.
- Advancing technology and tools for the courtroom.
- Keeping the community of retired judges connected through news and events, and advocating for retirement-related issues such as pension.
- Promoting the public’s understanding of the role of judges through social media and community initiatives.
- Actively contributing to the international, legal landscape through our work with the Commonwealth Magistrates’ and Judges’ Association, and the International Association of Judges.
Log in to the Member Portal to access the member-only library for information such as:
- Meeting minutes and reports
- Full member directory
- Important contacts and reference material
Trouble logging in? Contact email@example.com.